Tuesday 27 September 2011

About Torque Dirty Race Needs

Welcome and thank you for visiting my blog. My name is Kirsty & my business is called Torque Dirty Race needs. Torque Dirty Race Needs is a Motocross Shop/Online Shop & mobile van that sell MX parts & accessories. The shop was opened in 2009. I had been selling Dirt Angels & LKI at the track for a little while during race meeting s that my husband & son were involved in. The shop is located on the Northside of Brisbane in Brendale & I carry brands such as ONE Industries, SCOTT, Tag Metals, Jett, Gaerne, Leatr, AXO, THOR, Progrip, O'Neal, Hart & Huntington, Yeah I Ride and lots more. Pretty much every weekend the mobile van can be found at a track in SEQ or Northern NSW depending on where we are racing. The shop is open 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday & Saturday from 9am-1pm but I am looking to expand those hours. If I am not at the shop you will find my fabulous sales team Tressa, Jess J, Nicole or Jess A will be more than please to help you with your purchases. You can shop online 24/7 at http://www.torquedirty.com.au/ 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment